Unexpected ways London property developers can maximise your returns
Increasing the value of your property can be done in quite obvious ways, by extending it, converting a redundant or unused space or through the sympathetic refurbishment of interiors. GBS is specialised in high-quality architectural services and can add value by acting creatively, focusing on issues such as light and space without losing sight of functionality, delivering a true blend of technical architectural design and construction experience. Here are some more specific examples.
- Identifying your needs – is this a new build, a refurbishment for your use or investment property for the future?
- Exploring potential – your desire to perhaps create more space or change the footprint of the house may be possible in a different way that is not initially apparent to you. Unique features which you may be unaware of can be used to reinforce the project and add value to your building
- Hands-on hand holding – architectural services are with you every step of the way to ensure you set an appropriate budget and then remain within it, troubleshooting any problems as they arise
- The bigger picture – looking ahead and using experience garnered from many other building projects allows firms like GBS to take a holistic view of your development and play the long game
- Every step of the way– not just at the drawing board, GBS is on site and on the side until the project is complete with invaluable input and review covering all aspects including budgets and design
- Eco and environmentally friendly – harnessing the latest technologies to light and heat your premises in the most cost-effective and environmentally friendly way possible
The right professionals can make or break a project. Thoughtful, professional advice can give your project the edge and achieve some of the most outstanding and best architecture in London whether your design focuses on the exterior or you need a specialised architectural designer in London. Take a look at the GBS website gbs.co.uk